USWE RAW 12L HYDRATION PACK
- Categories: All Products, BACKPACK, Best Selling Products, Best selling products, New products, Newest Products
Quick overviewThe USWE Raw 12L Hydration Pack is the high-end hydration pack for Enduro/Off-road motorcycle racing and adventure, with the perfect balanced fit for any individual rider. The pack is equipped with our bounce free No Dancing Monkey 1.2 harness system...
The USWE Raw 12L Hydration Pack is the high-end hydration pack for Enduro/Off-road motorcycle racing and adventure, with the perfect balanced fit for any individual rider. The pack is equipped with our bounce free No Dancing Monkey 1.2 harness system that makes the pack stay put on your back even in the most gnarly terrain. The unique elastic harness system allows you a tight fit but gives that extra freedom to breathe and move.
The RAW 12L is geared up with a main storage compartment for hydration and gear, two zippered organizer pockets for tools, equipment and food. A bonus is the two external attachment straps where you can strap-on your jacket or extra equipment.
USWE RAW 12L HYDRATION PACK FEATURES
- Bounce free No Dancing Monkey 1.2 harness system with integrated elastic straps that expands along with the chest during physical exertion, allowing a constant tight and compliant.
- Ventilated shoulder straps that are ergonomically designed for a comfortable and smooth distribution of the backpack over the shoulders.
- Air-vented back panel with wave-profile pads for optimal comfort and airflow.
- Main compartment for hydration and water-resistant phone pocket.
- 3.0L/100oz Elite hydration bladder with a slider opening for easy cleaning/drying and to make it possible to put ice inside the bladder during hot conditions. The bladder is also equipped with a smooth Plug-n-Play tube coupling for extra secure and easy handling.
- Detachable organizer pocket for tools, equipment and food.
- 2x tube clips, secure attachment for the drink tube.
- Tube port €“ if using the USWE helmet handsfree kit (kit not included with the pack).
- Reflective points for night visibility.