CFR Dual Ski Bracket Kit
- Categories: All Products, Best Selling Products, Best selling products, New products, Newest Products
Quick overviewThe CFR Dual Ski Bracket Kit will keep your skis and poles out of the way while breaking trail to your favourite line or jump spot. This system can be used with another dual ski bracket kit to carry up...
The CFR Dual Ski Bracket Kit will keep your skis and poles out of the way while breaking trail to your favourite line or jump spot. This system can be used with another dual ski bracket kit to carry up to two pairs of skis and poles.
When two dual ski bracket kits are being used carrying two pairs of skis and poles it is putting a lot of extra weight on the rear tunnel. Slow down going through rough conditions. Extra tunnel supports are a good idea if you frequently travel in rough conditions with two pairs of skis. The Dual Ski Bracket kit is specifically designed to be attached to the CFR DD, iRack or Mountain rack
- Professionally approved by Skiers Dan Treadway, Ian McIntosh, Dana Flahr, Seth Morrison and Sage Cattabriga.
- Lightweight Nylon parts are infused with resin that makes them extremely strong and can handle -100 degree cold temps.
- Injected molded straps that can withstand down to -100 degree cold temps but will break in severe rollovers to prevent damage.
- Ratchets and Ladders are custom-made for superior ratcheting lockdown.
- All mounting Hardware included is made from
- Super strong and rust free high-grade‚ stainless steel.
- Carries one snowboard. Another Snowboard Bracket Kit can be purchased to carry up to two snowboards.
- Specifically designed to be fastened to CFR D, DD i or Mountain Rack.‚ (Sold Separately)
- Proudly made in Canada.