x1000 Lumen Flashlight Kit
The Mountain Lab x1000 Flashlight is a tough, waterproof, compact flashlight system which is ideal for many uses including snowmobiling. The extremely small x1000 produces 1000 lumens of light and attaches to helmets, sleds, bikes, or anything else using a simple mount compatible with GoPro cameras. Outdoor recreation at night has never been this bright!
- Padded foam case
- x1000 Flashlight
- GoPro compatible flashlight clamp
- GoPro compatible helmet mount
- 18650 3400 mAh battery
- USB recharging cord
- 1000 lumens of light
- USB rechargeable battery: The flashlight uses a micro USB slot to charge the battery and can be charged from a car, computer or wall socket with a USB slot.
- Extremely compact dimensions: Length 4 3/16″, Head Diameter 1 1/4″, Tail Diameter 1″
- Weight: 3.2 oz (without battery); smallest, lightest USB 18650 flashlight
- US made LED: CREE XM-L2 U3, Max output: 1000 lumen; Aviation aluminum vacuum electroplating reflecting system
- Max luminous flux: 13500 cd
- Max beam distance: 250 yards
- Panasonic battery: Included one (Panasonic CELLS) 3400 mAh 3.7V 18650 Li-ion Protected Rechargeable Batteries, Support 2 X CR123A or 1×16340; Smart Li-ion battery charging circuit; Micro -USB adaptable charging port
- 1000 Lumens mode – 370 minutes
- 650 Lumens mode – 490 minutes
- 320 Lumens mode – 6 hours
- 80 Lumens mode – 32 hours
- 2 Lumens mode – 320 hours
- Proven durability: The x1000 has a precise temperature control system which, along with a hard-anodized finish and shock-proof system gives the x1000 great durability.
- Impact Resistance – 1.5m