VIPER PRO SNOW GOGGLE
The KLIM VIPER / VIPER PRO redefines the riding experience on the snow. The VIPER is engineered to provide the best optical clarity, vision, field of view (FOV) and fit experiment. Ventilation and moisture management systems aggressively fight fogging. Integrating a super-thin frame design, the Viper is compatible with a wide range of open-face helmets.
- Informations complémentaires
- FOV + FRAME GEOMETRY FOR MAXIMUM FIELD OF VIEW
- TRI-TESTED POLYCARB UV400 DUAL LENS
- FOGTECH HD ANTI-FOG LENS COATING
- TRIPLE LAYER BREATHABLE FACE FOAM
- INCLUDES PREMIUM CLEANING CLOTH / STORAGE BAG
- STRAP OUTRIGGERS *
- SNOWMOBILE-SPEC OVERSIZED FACE FOAM *
- AIR FORCE INDUCTION (AFI) *
- 46MM WIDE GOGGLE STRAP * * FEATURES EXCLUSIVE TO VIPER PRO.
- GEMIN-EYE ANTI-FOG : Anti-fog treatments were first developed by NASA during project Gemini to provide their spaces with a lens that would fight condensation in space. Likewise, the best snowmobile goggle should perform for every rider and withstand extreme conditions. After sourcing the best materials and methods around the globe, KLIM is the first to offer GeminEYE anti-fog. Rather than a simple application of the lens, we have the same objective in the GeminEYE formula as a dual shield against fog up to 3X longer than competitor lenses. The dual-pane lens is thermally bonded for 24 hours, then heated up during the manufacturing process. When it comes to eliminating fog and performing better,
- FOV + GEOMETRY Every dimension of the VIPER GOGGLE skeleton has been meticulously engineered to provide the most unobtrusive peripheral field of view (FOV) available. From frame dimensions and stretchable outrigger angles to the width of our dual-lens gasket material and FOAM3 (see below) system, every component of the VIPER goggle is designed to disappear from your vision as soon as you put it on. Intense engineering allows the VIPER to combine high-vision with AIRCHAMBER (see below) maximum volume construction-providing the unique benefits of a deep-chambered goggle that does not impede your vision. QUAD
- TESTED POLYCARB PREMIUM UV400 LENSKLIM developed the PolyCarb Premium dual-lens with an extremely advanced Polycarbonate (PC) lens for durable and scratch resistant experience. In order to deliver the highest quality, the VIPER GOGGLE goes beyond the industry standard by undergoing 4 unique durability tests and impregnated UV400 protection. The combined technologies with the PolyCarb Premium Lens make the VIPER GOGGLE inherently more durable, scratch resistant and vivid than the competition. AIRCHAMBER VOLUME BOOSTING DIMENSIONSThe VIPER GOGGLE is designed with more volume between your eyes and the interior surface of the lenses. KLIM’s AIRCHAMBER is more sensitive to temperature and humidity, keeping condensation to a minimum.
- AIR FORCE INDCUTION and FRESHAIR Ventilation Be advised, the VIPER Goggle is a high-airflow goggle and is meant to perform in the most extreme conditions. Proceed with AIR FORCED INDUCTION (AFI) intake forces through your helmet brow. Combined with FRESHAIR lower and upper frame the KLIM VIPER Goggles AIRCHAMBER is continually restored with clean air.
- VIPER FOAM SYSTEMS KLIM utilizes two exclusive foam structures in the VIPER GOGGLE to provide maximum breathability, durability and comfort. By sourcing unique composite foam never before used in consumer eyewear, KLIM enhances rider comfort by completely managing moisture throughout the goggle system. The key is to move and remove moisture. Combined with AIRCHAMBER dimensions, FRESH AIR ventilation and * oversized face foam for extra comfort VIPER Foam Systems continues the focus on providing clear vision in all conditions.
- RAD VENT FRAME WIND FOAM : KLIM, in conjunction with GORE Labs, describes breathability and air-permeability performances of numerous frame foam structures. Through this research, KLIM found the perfect lens ventilation foam. Our RADVENT foam provides snow and debris-blocking properties with air permeability and breathability performance equal-to much less dense foams. This allows maximum air and water vapor to escape without allowing snow or other debris to penetrate into the AIRCHAMBER.
- FOAM3 + FACE FOAM1 : High-wicking face contact fabric transport sweat off your skin quickly to keep a fresh, dry junction between your face and the goggle. Antimicrobial properties keep this thin layer of hyper-wicking fabric fresh while it is transporting moisture into Stage 2. 2: Medical-grade foam absorption properties help make KLIM’s Stage 2 foam the most potent sweat dispersing foam structure available. Its superior encapsulant functionality can hold more moisture, allowing it to evaporate faster and more completely than any other foam. Stage 2 also incorporates high-quality antimicrobial properties to reduce the risk of microbial attacks. 3: Strong Barrier Foam adheres to the VIPER framework and provides the foundation for the FOAM3 System.Its higher-density structure is designed to provide the best durability and adhesion. The Barrier Foam also provides cold-air-blocking around the perimeter of the chill and that frozen forehead feel that open foams can let through. EXTRAS: Included with all VIPER GOGGLE models is a two-chamber / dual-fabric that doubles as a goggle / extra lens storage bag. * On VIPER PRO Models Only
PATRIOT PLEDGE DARK SMOKE BLUE MIRROR, PATRIOT ALLEGIANCE SMOKE POLARIZED, K CORP BLUE DARK SMOKE BLUE MIRROR, HIVE RED SMOKE POLARIZED, HIVE LIME LT GREEN TINT, K CORP GRAY SMOKE SILVER MIRROR, K CORP BLACK YELLOW TINT, FLATLINE ORANGE ORANGE TINT, FLATLINE GRAY SMOKE POLARIZED