Strider 14x Sport Balance Bike
- Designed for children 3 to 7 years old.
- Rider Heights: approx. 95-125 cm (37-49 in).
- Maximum Rider Weight: 36kg (80lbs).
- Bushings: The 3rd generation headset bushing is specifically engineered to be lightweight and durable. This self-tensioning, self-lubricating polymer headset bushing will provide years of smooth steering.
- Chain Guard: The provided chain guard delivers the safety to protect your rider from any bike chain accidents. Not only that, but it keeps the chain and gears clean from any mud or gunk that might be part of the adventure.
- Coaster Brake: The included Easy-Ride Pedal Kit is equipped with a foot-actuated rear coaster brake that makes the coolest skid marks. The 14x has been tested to CPSC regulations with the pedals installed to ensure your child’s safety.
- Easy Conversion: The Strider 14x Sport makes switching between a balance bike and a pedal bike a breeze. The Easy-Ride Pedal Kit easily attaches to the bike when your child is ready to pedal.
- Footrest: These custom footrests are easily removable once your toddler is ready to pedal. The unique traction pattern makes it easy for kids to confidently and comfortably stand on the footrest.
- Handlebars: The 22.2mm, soft, polyvinyl grips prevent the ends of the handlebar from poking through, giving your child comfort and protection.
- Lightweight Design: With a weight of only 5.5 kg (12 lbs) while it’s in balance bike mode, the Strider 14x is light enough for your little one to take anywhere. After attaching the Easy-Ride Pedal Kit, the weight increases to a mere 6.9 kg (15 lbs).
- Seat: Specifically designed for a 3- to 7-year-old, our padded seat allows for comfortable riding position and posture. The Strider 14x features a long seat adjustment range for growing children.
- Stride-Around Pedals: The Stride-Around pedals are specially designed to serve two purposes. First, they fit a child’s foot. Second, their narrow form allows children to stride around them to gain momentum.
- Tires: The 44 mm (1.75 inch) width of the pneumatic rubber tires keeps the weight down and the traction up. The all-terrain tread pattern is ready for whatever adventure awaits.
- Wheels: With a plus-sized wheel diameter over a typical 12” kids bike, the 14” wheels are sized just right for ages 3 to 7.
- Informations complémentaires
Strider 14x Sport Balance Bike
Kids from all over the world are learning how to ride on the 14x Sport. The 14x starts off as a balance bike, which helps children who either haven’t been on a bike before or are veteran Strider riders gain confidence and balancing ability on a bigger bike. Once a child is ready to pedal, you can attach the Easy-Ride Pedal Kit. And, as the child grows, you can also adjust the seat and the handlebars. Converting the 14x from balance bike to pedal bike is super quick and easy.
The 14x Is the Best Way to Teach Riding. Specifically designed for a child’s proportions, shorter crank arms make pedaling easier. 14x is designed to fit better between the rider’s hips. Its narrow design gives your child an easier and more powerful pedal stroke. The low center of gravity gives your child complete control. It’s low enough that it teaches children how to stride and pedal effectively, while allowing them to put their feet on the ground whenever he/she wants. The narrow pedals make striding to gain momentum and pedaling with confidence a breeze.