Strider 12 Pro Balance Bike
- Designed for children ages 18 months to 5 years.
- Max. Rider Weight: 27 kg (60 lbs).
- Handlebar Height: 46 – 56 cm (18 – 22 in).
- Mini-Grip Handlebar with Safety Pad.
- Seat Height: 28 – 48 cm (11 – 19 in).
- Padded Seat and 2 seatposts.
- World’s Lightest Strider: 2.5 kg (5.6 lbs).
- Racing Number Plate with Pro Graphics.
- No-tool assembly.
- Fully adjustable with easy-adjust clamps.
- Ultralight molded wheels with maintenance-free sealed cartridge bearings.
- Flat-free EVA polymer 12” tires.
- Lightweight, U.S. patented aluminum frame.
- Exclusive performance footrest.
- Safety tested to CPSC and CE Standards.
- Aluminum Frame: The Strider Pro is super lightweight at only 2.5 kg (5.6 lbs). This high-end balance bike will make any child feel and ride like a superhero!
- Brake Mount: Strider-exclusive rear brake mount allows the addition of a foot-operated brake once riders are proficiently gliding with feet on the footrests. Brake sold separately.
- Bushings: 3rd generation headset bushing is specifically engineered to be lightweight and durable. This self-tensioning, self-lubricating polymer headset bushing will give years of smooth steering.
- EVA Polymer Tires: Super light puncture-proof tires provide a smooth ride while never needing air or going flat. The EVA Polymer material is designed for the weight and traction needs of a toddler.
- Footrest: The Performance Footrest makes the Pro the best handling bike in the Strider lineup. A neutral position directly below the saddle fosters advanced riding skills.
- Handlebar: 12.7mm handlebar and mini-grips are 43% smaller than standard to allow better control with tiny hands. The protective ends of the soft polyvinyl grips prevent the handlebar from poking through.
- Number Plate: Race-ready number plate with custom graphics makes the lightweight Pro ready for your toddler to race at an Adventure Zone or Strider Cup event.
- Seat: Designed for a toddler, the padded seat allows for proper riding position and posture. The Pro model features a long seat adjustment range for growing children.
- Quick Clamps: Machined aluminum quick release clamps allows saddle height and handlebar adjustment for the perfect fit without ever needing tools.
- Ultralight Wheels: 5-spokes with support gussets for strength and precision cartridge bearings that roll smoothly provide a lightweight, stable wheel that requires no maintenance.
- Informations complémentaires
Strider 12 Pro Balance Bike
The Strider 12 Pro is the premium Strider Balance Bike model. This high-end model has an all-aluminum frame making it the lightest Strider available. The Pro will let your child ride longer and farther without becoming fatigued.
The Pro includes all the best-selling features of the Strider 12 Sport with the addition of a race-ready number plate, performance footrest, and lightweight aluminum frame. Puncture-proof tires require no maintenance. Seat and handlebar height are quickly adjustable without the use of tools. The footrest and padded seat are sized perfectly for toddler hips. Mini-grips tailored for small hands improve control and a handlebar pad improves safety. The only Strider available in silver, the lightweight and feature-packed Strider 12 Pro is the top-of-the-line choice for your child’s first bike!
Strider Bikes are designed with a low seat height so children can start riding when they are 18 months old. The Pro also features an extra-long seat adjustment range, adjusting from 28 – 48 cm (11 – 19 in), to fit children with an inseam 30 – 51 cm (12 – 20 in). This means it will grow with your child even longer, up to 5 years old!
Strider Bikes have taught millions of children how to balance and ride on two wheels—without the distractions and complications of pedals or training wheels. With over 1.5 million sold, parents agree Strider is the top of the line balance bike brand!